Pivot care is about helping seniors at minimal cost, in an unobtrusive way to overcome the challenges and barriers faced in doing what they know is best.
Care Mountain is not focused on telling seniors or their families what they need or should do, or what’s best for them, as most know what to do and don’t want others telling them what’s best. Most Seniors realize themselves they are reaching key pivot points In Life pivoting toward increasing dependence leading to increasing home health care and medical expenses. They would like that with just a little key support at minimal cost, they can remain independent and save money by avoiding many of these expenses. Helping seniors at minimal cost, in an unobtrusive way to overcome the challenges and barriers faced in doing what they know is best.
If Experiencing any of these
- Diminished or diminishing physical activity
- A recent significant personal loss, especially of a loved one
- Increasing isolation and/or loneliness
- Diminished or diminishing nutritional intake and/or loss of appetite
- A recent fall or history of falls
- Challenges taking medications
- Limited or no recent access to preventative or early detection medical care
- Chronic pain or multiple illnesses
- Recent loss of independence
- Struggles with memory loss or problems thinking clearly (confusion or forgetfulness)
- Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, cancer or stroke
- Diminished standard of personal hygiene