Write to the Care Mountain Southlake Team
Contact us at [email protected] to see how we can help.
Please include a contact number or email address where we can reach you.
We'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Parkinson's and Alzheimer's home care in Southlake provides your loved one with a familiar face friendly conversation
Care Mountain Southlake Office
Located in the Cedar Ridge Office Park on State Highway 114, the Southlake office has served numerous clients across North Tarrant County with personalized, high quality in home care and caregivers. The key service areas include Southlake, Westlake, Trophy club, Roanoke, Colleyville, Keller, Bedford, Euless, Hurst, North Richland Hills, and Haslet.
The clients served needed expert in home care support with
- Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s
- Diabetes, Stroke, Congestive heart failure
- Rehab and Recovery
- Asthma and COPD
- Arthritis, Spinal and Bone issues
- Specialized nutrition
- Cognition challenges
- Multiple Sclerosis and ALS
- Cerebral Palsy, Crohn’s Disease, ALS, NPH, Hydrocephalus
- Cancer, and Dialysis care
- Speech aphasia.
- We provide private duty in home care with highly experienced and dedicated caregivers. Our services range from hourly care to 24 hour care, live in care, and include a complete care plan that encompasses needed aspects of medication reminders, fall prevention, respite care, end of life care, palliative care, companion care, one on one engagement and physical rehab and recovery.
Our patients have been referred to us by leading physician groups and specialized providers across the Collin county including for example, Texas Presby, Methodist McKinney, Baylor Scott & White – Centennial, and Post Acute Medical PAM Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Allen