Alzheimer’s In Home Caregivers
A ZERO STATE COMPLAINT HISTORY – Providing In-Home Care for Alzheimer’s Clients.
Care Mountain enjoys the highest level of Alzheimer’s home health care expertise in the Dallas – Fort Worth TX area. We work closely with the Alzheimer’s Association Dallas & Northeast Texas Chapter and the Alzheimer’s Association North Central Texas Chapter.
Our In Home Care For Alzheimer’s
- Caregivers with 20+ years experience providing in home care for Alzheimer’s
- Never a State complaint – Texas Health & Human Services Commission LIC #9998
- Never dismissed from caring for an Alzheimer’s client due to client/family dissatisfaction
- Assisted 3,000+ Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex families
- Alzheimer’s Association Outstanding Caregiver of the Year Award for six years – competitive awards
- Highly trained, licensed & experienced caregivers for Alzheimer’s
- Low caregiver turnover – only 4% versus an 84% home care industry average
- Always Better Business Bureau A+ rated
Very few licensed Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex in-home care agencies in business 14+ years working extensively with Alzheimer’s disease, as we do, can claim all this!
Care Mountain’s highly specialized in-home Alzheimer’s care matching process between client and caregiver was a big part of this recognition. This matching process results in one of the highest home health care agency success rates caring for someone at home with Alzheimer’s disease.
Helped start in 1986 one of the first modern day Alzheimer’s care facilities in the United States, and have ensured since then all caregivers share the same deep passion and commitment for supporting families with this journey.